internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone is useless

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone is useless
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:35:03 -0500

I think Apple is attempting to expand the market for smart phones. While the
iPhone may not appeal to the earliest/tetchiest adopters, as too limited, I
think Apple wants to appeal to the masses that may not have considered a
smart phone.

I remember the initial reactions to the iPod (myself included)--who wants a
box that just plays music, and for how much??? Little did I know.

David

--
DesignHammer Media Group, LLC : 919.544.0086 : http://www.designhammer.com