internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPhone?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:29:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Roger Austin wrote:

All this excitement about a phone? I can't conceive of what you
guys are all discussing over the telephone. We need to get rid of
these things, not promulgate more of them. They should be completely
banned in autos (as well as at the Food Lion.)
The purpose of a phone is to be able to call emergency services
such as 911. Any other use is probably unnecessary other than to
call your Mom on weekends.
Buy some stamps! Bah! $600 will purchase a lot at the post office.

Ok, ok, we're off your lawn.