internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:59:17 +0100

Title: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
Dave,
My homework for you is to chase down the ‘facts’ in that video.  But before you chase those down take a step back and ask yourself how many people would have to be in on this secret for it to work.  Wrap your head around the vast number of people that would have to defy human instinct and keep their mouth shut.