internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:47:56 -0400

I think one of the reasons there are so many people who believe conspiracy theories about 9/11 is all you hear from Bush are lies.  We have grown so accustomed to hearing them that anything he says is assumed to not be truthful.

That said we will never know what really happened five years ago.  A lot of the details are classified at some level.