internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:50:36 +0100

Title: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
:)

On 9/21/06 10:45 PM, "matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:

Tony --

Since we are now revealing our deep-seated and highly passionate man-
love for each other, I must admit that this is why I love you so
much.  Every six months, there is another visceral Conservative vs.
Liberal ("Good guy vs. Bad guy" in government-speak) sparring topic,
and every six months you reach a point where you exhaustedly proclaim
that I have "lost all credibility."

But to your good credit, you continue to engage with me in this witty
repartee which we both inherently understand to be nothing more than
a ruse, an illusion if you will, to hide our true feelings from the
shaming eye of the public.  I suspect it is not really my credibility
at stake here, but rather the sanctity of mine own heart.  Love doth
not play a fair game.

Til next we meet,
david "The Misunderstood Conservative"

On Sep 21, 2006, at 4:34 PM, Tony Spencer wrote:

> OMG, tuz I love you but you really just lost all credibility.

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/