internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:06:14 +0100

Title: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
Wow.  I don’t remember another bar that serves Edenton St. beers and they really pump out some good stuff.  If you are a beer fan I highly recommend a cheap date to their on site bar where you can play free Ms. Pacman and ping-pong and the beers are mega cheap.  Fair warning:  plan for a cab or a DD.  The beers are kicking.  They have a octoberish/fall beer (can’t remember what they call it) that is awesome.

On 9/21/06 9:06 PM, "zman" <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org> wrote:

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Tony Spencer wrote:
> Very nice.  MANY additions since I as last there.  Brooklyn Lager is the
> best lager ever.

Thanks. I've been adding a few every couple of weeks.