internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] not about off-line social networking
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:34:59 -0400

My goodness, whatever you do pour out a 90 minute or other good beer!

On 9/21/06, Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com > wrote:
No way dude.  You gotta pour mine out on the pavement if I'm not there for this.  :)  Tip a 40 for the homies that ain't with us.

On 9/21/06 8:04 PM, "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/21/06, Tony Spencer < tony AT tonyspencer.com> wrote:

>  Love it!  Unfortunately I'm preaching the good word in Copenhagen Friday
> (the good word of SEO that is) hehehehe.

I'll drink Tony's share..
---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/