internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Junk science

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Junk science
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:26:23 -0400

I understand your hesitation to believe the piece because it came out of
WSJ. I feel the same way about Gore's book and movie. The author however
is not tied to energy corporations or political groups and indeed is a
respectable climate scientist at a respectable institute.

I'll leave you all alone on this issue now. I'm sure everyone is tired of
me kicking the hornets nest. I hope at least one of you took a couple of
moments to examine the opposing arguments.