internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Junk science

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Junk science
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:13:59 -0400

Title: Re: [internetworkers] Junk science
And if you don’t think politics influences science you’re kidding yourself:

“Alarm rather than genuine scientific curiosity, it appears, is essential to maintaining funding. And only the most senior scientists today can stand up against this alarmist gale, and defy the iron triangle of climate scientists, advocates and policymakers.”
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008220