internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Junk science

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Junk science
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:37:59 -0400

on Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 12:11:31PM -0400, Tony Spencer wrote:
> I think Mr. Lindzen addresses scientific method well:
> ³Lastly, there is a clear attempt to establish truth not by scientific
> methods but by perpetual repetition. ³
> http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008597
>
> Keep in mind Richard Lindzen is a climate professor at MIT. Guess he¹s one
> of Champeon¹s 1%. ;)

As I don't believe I've participated in this thread (I've got better
things to do than argue science with ideologues on both sides of the
"spectrum") I'd appreciate not being dragged into it. Thanks!

Steve,
who figures we're all doomed anyway and deserve whatever we get

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/