internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Junk science

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Junk science
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:11:31 -0400

Title: Re: [internetworkers] Junk science
I think Mr. Lindzen addresses scientific method well:
“Lastly, there is a clear attempt to establish truth not by scientific methods but by perpetual repetition. “
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110008597

Keep in mind Richard Lindzen is a climate professor at MIT.  Guess he’s one of Champeon’s 1%.  ;)