internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:48:31 -0400

Craig Duncan wrote:

We had a lot of trouble faxing using TW's VoIP for faxing (we were early adopters and perhaps that is now fixed), so we decided that fax was no longer a necessity and now use PDF's from a scanner via email instead.

I was curious how much faxing goes on now. I haven't used a fax
or copier in a long time since it is easier to scan to pdf and
email. Plus, the new copier login crap at work is so frustrating
that people avoid it, but that is another issue.
Is there a large group who continue to fax?

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.