internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:19:02 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/2005 5:33:50 PM Central Daylight Time, zman AT shell.neverwhere.org writes:

Faxing while using VOIP does pose problems if that's what you're asking..
Sorry for not being more clear. I have one land line to use for both telephone answering machine and fax. It would be nice if voice messages would go to the answering machine and faxes go to the fax machine. I've heard that HP units can be set so that that they don't fight with answering equipment. If anyone knows that this is true, I'd be interested in hearing which units do this and are they any good.  Don