internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:38:49 -0400

Tanner Lovelace wrote:

I believe the Time Warner Cable VoIP is setup so
modems and faxes work ok. They do not,
though, as far as I know, work with Vonage.

Cheers,
Tanner

Argh, top poster.
We had a lot of trouble faxing using TW's VoIP for faxing (we were early adopters and perhaps that is now fixed), so we decided that fax was no longer a necessity and now use PDF's from a scanner via email instead.

Craig