internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Home use HP all in one printer, copier, fax, scanner
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 21:41:26 -0400

I have an HP Office Jet K80 that I no longer use for faxing since I went VoIP. It is a great printer/scanner/fax all in one color combo, like new, that I would be willing to part with for a reasonable offer. Contact me off list if you are interested,

Craig Duncan
craigduncan at entuend dot com

DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:

Anyone use one of the lower tier HP all in one products and would be willing to make a recommendation? It needs to share the telephone line. I need it to send and receive faxes primarily, put other features would be fine.
Don B