internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:07:10 -0400

> Universal currency - Marlboro - don't waste space on the other stuff. Might
> be a two carton limit. Don

Seriously? I mean, can you still barter with American cigs in Europe?
I am leaving for Belgium next month and I'd pack along a carton or
two if I thought it was going to get me something or somewhere while
there or in Amsterdam.

In Korea you could get just about anything for a bottleof yang-ju
(american liquor, whiskey in particular (they tax the snot out of
these stuff so it's like $90/bottle)).

Greg