internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:10:29 -0400

Paul, you can buy prepaid visa cards locally. They act and work like credit
cards up to the limit you put on them. You could even get him several to
minimize how much he is carrying at any one time. When he buys anything or
uses them, Visa does the currency conversion on the spot based on current
rates.

If you need a locale that sells them let me know.

- Shea Tisdale
Everytime a cell phone rings an angels wings burst into flames.