internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:01:29 -0400

About exchanging money to Pounds, I have not been to the UK in a very long
time, however I did travel to Europe recently. There are money exchange
places all over the place in Europe, including every airport and train
station that I can remember. To equip your son with money without giving him
a credit card, you may consider giving him traveler's checks in the amount
you think appropriate and ask him to exchange them for Pounds at the airport
in the UK.

Bill Geschwind, CNE, MCSE
Technical Assistance Manager
Student Affairs Technology and Systems Support
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510
(919) 962-5629
geschwin AT email.unc.edu
http://www.unc.edu/~geschwin