internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Stella L." <thumb_nails AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] pounds and international calling cards
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:08:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul,
i live in the UK now. It is very easy to buy
international calling cards here...you can get them at
the airport, post offices and just about any corner
stores.

In terms of exchanging money, it is also easier to get
them done here and the rates are usually better. Go to
the post office as they don't charge commission. The
Marks and Spencers on Oxford Street (if he is in
London) also has good rate and don't charge
commission.

Stella