internetworkers - [internetworkers] Attacments Frequently Not Forwarding

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Susan LaBarre" <idodesign AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Attacments Frequently Not Forwarding
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:07:35 -0400

Hi Folks,
Perhaps someone can help me solve this mystery. 8 out of 10 times, when I
send an attachment from my Earthlink email in Outlook, it gets stripped out
by the time the email arrives at its destination. I never know when
attachments will forward so I often end up uploading the material to my
server and sending URLs in the email so the recipient can access the
document via the web... which is a real pain.

Anyone have a clue why this is happening or what do do to get my attachments
to stay intact through their packet ride in cyberspace? (I'm using a Dell
5150 laptop, Outlook 2000 Prof).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Susan LaBarre