internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wireless Router Recommendations?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wireless Router Recommendations?
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:59:33 -0400

I've had good luck with Linksys. My only problem is that they are maybe a bit *too* easy to set up. They tend to work right out of the box and there are a few things one ought to set up, security-wise, and it's a bit too easy with the Linksys to let them slide...

BigLee

Colleen McCarthy wrote:

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a wireless router for a home office?
At present all I need to accommodate is two PCs.

Thanks much!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(919) 460-0641 (Forwards to mobile if no answer)

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/