internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Mac Questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lyman Green <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mac Questions
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:08:32 -0500

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:47:23 -0500, Evan Zimmerman
<evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com> wrote:
> The site I mentioned earlier, smalldog.com, is also a good option.
> It's a small company but they've been round for a long time.
> They package macs with extra memory etc, and you can often get 'built
> to order' options like bluetooth or airport as well.

Though it's been some years since I was a Mac guy, I did business
many, many times with Smalldog, and they were always very
professional, nice, and smart. Also, reasonable prices. I replaced
my power supply (twice) in my Powermac 9500 with replacements from
them over about 5 years I think.

I miss my Mac. <sigh>

Lyman

--
". . . No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the
life-sensation of any given epoch of one's existence--that which makes