internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Corey Wilson <corey_wilson AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:46:40 -0500

This is a great idea. Thanks Thomas!

What is your name?

Corey Wilson

Where do you live?

Youngsville

What do you do?

1) Provide technical analysis, expert opinion & testimony; primarily with regard to intellectual property lawsuits in the tech industry. Recently, I've been spending a lot of my time working on a landmark patent infringement case involving Web browser technology.
(http://www.iticentral.com/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=37)

2) Business development for a Raleigh-based custom software development company. (www.iticentral.com)

What do you /really/ do?

* Support my wife's equine addiction.
* Romp around in the woods.
* Listen to (good) music, create (bad) music.
* Cook / eat.
* Enjoy the company of people.
* Procrastinate.
* Somehow find a way to miss every INW gathering.