internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Welna, Sarah (NIH/NIEHS)" <welna AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:19:23 -0500

> Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling:

> What is your name?
Sarah Welna

> Where do you live?
in Chapel Hill, in a pretty great neighborhood

> What do you do?
Web development of all sorts at NIEHS in RTP

> What do you /really/ do?
see a ton of movies (due to my husband being a movie addict), read anything
i can get my hands on, travel to new places (and repeat places that are
particularly interesting), go for long runs, play with the dog, gardening,
surf the web, attempt to stay politically informed, NPR junkie, cook, dabble
in drawing/writing, get together with family when possible....

> What is your favorite color?
hmmm... colors are like children... how could one be a favorite! :-)

> What is your quest?
hmmmm....today my response would be: to live a life that gets more
interesting with every passing day.... who knows what it will be tomorrow...