internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:28:49 -0500

Thomas Beckett wrote:

What is your name?

Calvin Powers

Where do you live?

Chapel Hill

What do you do?

Senior Software Engineer for IBM. I work on security, privacy, and data governance projects in IBM's Tivoli division.

What do you /really/ do?

DJ at WXDU in Durham. Although I don't currently have a regular show, I fill in for others when they can't make their shifts
Rant and rave on my Live Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/cspowers
Watch way too many movies and occasionally write reviews for them on my live journal
Buy way too many CDs and occasionally write reviews for them on my live journal.
Play Pub Quiz at the Hibernian in Cary on Tuesdays with my team, "The Boondock Saints"
Various geeky home computer and software projects, none of which ever seem to get finished.
On the Board of Advisors for The Privacy Place, a group of researchers at NC State dedicated to privacy enhancing technologies. Check out their site and blog at http://www.theprivacyplace.org/