internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jay Cuthrell <jcuthrell AT neonova.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:56:01 -0500

What is your name?

My name is William Jason Cuthrell but due to the four William's and eight Jason's in my elementary school days, I go by "Jay".

Where do you live?

Currently, I live in a small house in Raleigh with two cats and a small dog. The dog thinks he is much larger than his 4.5 pound frame. The cats are still not impressed.

What do you do?

By day, I am CTO for a company that provides traditional data, packet voice, and packet video services to the rural ILEC market based on our 10 years of ISP solutions. I wear a suit from time to time. I speak at trade shows. I help close deals.

What do you /really/ do?

By night, I serially subscribe and unsubscribe to this mailing list.

--
Jay Cuthrell jcuthrell AT neonova.net
Chief Technology Officer