internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:47:12 -0500

> To believe your assertion one has to believe that the Right can
legitimately
> claim ownership of all Christians in the country, and that the Left is
> peopled only with godless heathens.

Not to mention the necessity of forgetting either that John Kerry is
Catholic (regardless of how many bishops feel about him) or that Catholics
(believe it or not) are Christians. Someone mentioned to me a week or so ago
that Kerry also goes to church on more or less a weekly basis and Bush does
not, although I have nothing to back that up besides the person having said
it.

Ruth