internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:04:14 -0500

The question is, where can those of us willing to help out the less fortunate donate our time, money, food, etc? What other organizations are out there that are an alternative to the Salvation Army? Surely there are some trustworthy secular organizations in the business of helping the needy.

Of course, any one of us could probably just walk around our neighborhood and find plenty of people in need.