internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:01:42 -0500

Sil Greene wrote:

James Dasher said:

Rowland Smith wrote:

The question is, where can those of us willing to help out the less
fortunate donate our time, money, food, etc? What other organizations
are out there that are an alternative to the Salvation Army? Surely
there are some trustworthy secular organizations in the business of
helping the needy.

The government?

These days, they hardly count as "trustworthy" or "secular". I do agree
they're in the business of "helping the needy", but by all indications

You meant to say "greedy", right? ;)

their involvement isn't by choice.

--s

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/