internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Ruth Suehle <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:57:55 -0500

On Nov 19, 2004, at 8:47 AM, Ruth Suehle wrote:

Not to mention the necessity of forgetting either that John Kerry is
Catholic (regardless of how many bishops feel about him) or that Catholics
(believe it or not) are Christians. Someone mentioned to me a week or so ago
that Kerry also goes to church on more or less a weekly basis and Bush does
not, although I have nothing to back that up besides the person having said
it.

I've been following that story, and by all accounts Bush doesn't go to church, either at home or in Washington.

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/152/story_15208_1.html
http://www.tnr.com/doc.mhtml?pt=vKO1twmWG2Uvnyi2qoWQfW%3D%3D

For me Bush and the rest of the religious right are exactly what Jesus preached against-- the modern day equivalent of Pharisees.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC