internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush & God

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush & God
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:49:52 -0500 (EST)

man! between no coffee today and Yahoo! not letting me hack it's links,
I've completely killed the humor in this...

yeah, it's a picture of Pres. Bush at the Clinton library. The caption
read something like "President Bush checks his watch during the
benediction at the end of the ceremony". Everyone else in the picture is
praying, or at least appears to be (head down, all that); but he's
checking his watch...

In reference to Sil Greene's message: