internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sorry, or not

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sorry, or not
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:49:14 -0500

make me #5.5 then

im a split fan of guns. i think, as has been said innumerable times
before, "guns don't kill people, people kill people"

at the same time, the culture surrounding guns in this country is
just....bad. but thats not the guns' fault. look at canada, just as
many guns per capita (or almost or something like that) but so much
more cool about it

*shrug*

its late, im ranting, and i think im going to go to bed now

~ian