internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sorry, or not

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sorry, or not
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:38:28 -0500

On Nov 9, 2004, at 10:48 PM, Alan MacHett wrote:

In reference to James Dasher's message:
But have you seen the response, at <http://www.werenotsorry.com/>, or
the photo gallery at <http://www.werenotsorry.net/>?

It's just as juvenile as the sorryeverybody.com site -- and just as
funny.

Yep, those are funny too.

me like!
http://www.werenotsorry.com/images/Photos/badass.jpg
too bad she's crazy...

Notice how many of them are armed? I find that funny -- always have --
because I'm a "bleeding-heart liberal" but guess what? I'm armed too.

Heh. I'd missed that one. DEFINITELY over-the-top. And funny.

These are probably not your "moral issues" voters - they're that uncounted category from the exit polls, "2nd Amendment voters". What the split was, I don't know (probably because it wasn't asked), but the only four gun fans I know personally all voted for Kerry. You'd be #5.