internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] I said I'd never use frames...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] I said I'd never use frames...
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:20:08 -0500

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:03:50 -0500, Ruth Suehle <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
> > I haven't been able to attend one of the Internetworker events yet as
> > there was always a conflict but I intend on showing up to the next one.
>
> Maybe all of us list-reading but event-slacking folks should commit to the
> same! :-) (I haven't been to one yet, either.)

Don't forget there's another place to socialize with other Internetworkers...
The #inw IRC channel on the freenode network (irc.freenode.net) generally
has a few Internetworkers around (ok, so it's mainly zman, myself, Ian, and
Kevin, but more would be cool :-). If you don't have an irc client, there's
one
included in mozilla or you could try installing mIRC.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
(who is at gatherings irregularly, but manage to make the last one and
will post pictures of it as soon as he gets a chance)