internetworkers - [internetworkers] US history lesson

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Sil Greene" <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] US history lesson
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:06:23 -0500 (EST)

anyone considering a contract or treaty with an entity would be wise to
examine that entity's history of how it handled prior contracts or
treaties, no? what will other nations think when they notice our
national, historical trend of breaking treaties? or are we such excellent
salesmen that we can always find another sucker?

--s
ps: Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with
Eastasia.

US ready to put weapons in space
http://www.guardian.co.uk/space/article/0,14493,1345460,00.html

Defence expert says America is likely to ignore treaty ban

[...]
"The document, said Hitchens, signals that the 1967 Outer Space Treaty,
which outlaws the use of weapons in orbit, will be ignored."
[...]