internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] RE: Erection

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <"Internetworkers:http AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/internetworkers"@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] RE: Erection
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:47:05 -0500

> http://www.alternet.org/election04/20406/

"Nearly 52 percent of all Americans preferred to simply ignore reality to
keep their faith in God and the man who is only too happy to play messiah."

This democrat is oblivious to the problem with his party. Americans aren't
"ignoring reality". It is democrats like this writer that are oblivious to
reality. Those red states don't consist solely of uneducated, evangelical
rednecks "in pickup trucks who think my gay friends are a sin against
nature". Categorizing church goers and/or those that vote for a Republican
candidate as intellectually sub-par, simpletons is not the way to boost the
democrat party.

This democrat is out of touch of America along with much of the party.
Perhaps Obama can bring the party back in touch.