internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] And the winner is....

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] And the winner is....
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:24:08 -0500 (EST)

In reference to Tanner Lovelace's message:
> On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:40:15 -0500 (EST), Alan MacHett
> <machett AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
>> So... when in December do you think we'll know who won?
>> -Alan
>
> January 20th? (aka Inauguration day...)
>
> Cheers,
> Tanner

Sadly, you just might be correct. I can't access MSNBC right now to offer
a link, but I just heard on tele from T.Brokaw that the GOP obtained a
restraining order? or injunction? in Philly against counting several tens?
of thousands of absentee ballots. A judge will hear the case tomorrow
morning at 9:30, so it'll be at least till then before those votes are
counted. Joy.

Meanwhile, Florida is already having hiccups:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20041102/ts_alt_afp/us_vote_florida

gotta go to the bunker now, to make sure the ammo and food is still good...
Alan