internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Voting experiences

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Voting experiences
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:37:39 -0500

Unfortunately the voting at Scrogg's Elementary at Southern Village had long lines all day so far. I tried to wait until 10:30AM and it still took over an hour. For some reason they divided the voters into A-N and M-Z, but in some twist of fate by my count the number of voters in the first group outnumbers the second by 100 to 1. In the 80 minutes I was in line there were only a few people total in the M-Z line while the A-Z line processed over a hundred.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC