internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] supporting democracy growth

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] supporting democracy growth
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:33:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Don Rua wrote:
But I ding Kerry on being deceptive about the
fundamental plan, by acting like he would have done it better, when he
really wouldn't have done 'it' at all.

I don't ding him I applaud him, Irag had nothing to do with the "war on terror". Saying we wouldn't be in Iraq if he was president makes him an even better choice.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport