internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Z and Dan responses

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: rua AT mindspring.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Z and Dan responses
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:39:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 rua AT mindspring.com wrote:
i.e. Truman dropping the Hbomb was probably one of the most significant events in the
history of man. Should he have floated the idea out as trial balloons, or even more
directly presented the proposal to the people? I'm sure many will differ on that count,
but I'm not sure where I come out. I think "strategy by popular opinion"
could be a plan for failure in a serious game of world security.

Bad analogy, at least the American people knew why we were dropping it.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport