internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Z and Dan responses

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: rua AT mindspring.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Z and Dan responses
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:36:23 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
Sent: Oct 22, 2004 1:07 PM
"Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/";
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>,

>"...but am fairly certain we disagree on what "better" means,
as well as what is acceptable means to achieve "better".

I agree with that sentiment, and this is just as it should be. I don't harbor
any ill will for people having differing ideologies, or measuring sticks for
'goodness', 'best for all', etc. We make our case, and learn as we go. At
times I feel the stakes are quite dire, as I 'm sure you and others do as
well, and so passion can be heard in argument, but there are some levels
where people will disagree fundamentally. Thankfully, we are not The Borg.