internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] stretching definitions doesn't help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] stretching definitions doesn't help
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:37:09 -0400

there is a difference?

(now to take a page from the debates)

let me first step back to my last post and apologize for my
misstatements (lies? well, i guess, yes) on intel. if i had thought
about it, i would have remembered that the intel on the "yellowcake"
came from overseas. and if i had done a little work, or been more
involved/aware in the past, I would have known about tenet, but
anyway...

what really is the difference between saying that he told america
something that was untrue and saying he lied? does it depend on if he
did or did not know it was untrue?

~ian