internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] stretching definitions doesn't help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] stretching definitions doesn't help
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:38:58 -0400

Speaking of films, I'm going to be watching Bush Family Fortunes, The Best
Democracy Money Can Buy tonight at 8pm at my house. All are invited.

"This 70 minute long documentary follows the award-winning reporter-sleuth
Greg Palast on the trail of the Bush family, from Florida election
finagling, to the Saudi connection, to the Bush team's spiking the FBI
investigation of the bin Laden family and the secret State Department plans
for post-war Iraq. Additionally, there is a 20-minute interview of Greg
Palast discussing the documentary. The DVD also features an interactive
document section where individuals can go through documents Palast has
uncovered, read about them, see video clips and hear sound bites pertaining
to investigations of the Bush family."

http://www.gregpalast.com/bff-dvd.htm

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.

My favorite comedian ever has a new DVD being released. Everyone should buy
it, especially considering it's relevance these days.
http://www.rykodisc-media.com/billhicks/