internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:17:22 -0400

On Oct 18, 2004, at 4:10 PM, Alex Wilson wrote:

http://terranovaglobal.com/605wmain/index.html

Thanks...

I know I've seen "for lease" signs around here in the Franklin St area, but
I can't remember exactly where. On my next walk down the strip, I'll take
note.

I appreciate it. I'm specifically looking for the typical "class B" office space for a software shop with no retail customers, i.e. just rooms in the back of an office building somewhere.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC