internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jeremy Portzer <jeremyp AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:26:44 -0400

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 15:59, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
> Hi--
>
> The least for my business is up on Dec. 31st, and I'm scouting for new
> locations in the triangle. Unfortunately it looks like the amount of
> space I'm looking for, about 1200-1500 square feet (Class B), is too
> small for a real estate agent to help. If anyone knows of a sub-lease,
> wants to suggestion a location, or knows of a better way to research
> this please let me know. So far I've tried the classifieds and the
> Triangle Business Journal but can't seem to find much, which doesn't
> make sense since the common wisdom is there's plenty of commercial
> stuff available.
>
> Ideally there would just be a database of commercial lease space out
> there, but it seems only agents can access it :-(

Michael,

Don't know about the database issue, but I know there is an office
building across from my apartments, in the 5000-ish block of South
Alston Ave, which is adjacent to the RTP border, very close to Sedwick
Rd (and Stay Online!). I know they were specifically advertising small
office spaces like that. The building is at the corner of S. Alston
Ave. and Capitola Dr. I'll get the phone number for you tonight.

What does "Class B" mean?

Jeremy

| Jeremy Portzer jeremyp AT pobox.com trilug.org/~jeremy |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |