internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush a kidnapper/killer joke?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush a kidnapper/killer joke?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, David Minton wrote:
Sort of takes you back to Afghanistan in the 1980s, when a superpower
invaded a Muslim nation, installed a new government, and was hated by the
people, who rose up against them. Unlike the Iraqis, however, the Afghans
were freedom fighters, rather than terrorists. I am confused :-(

maybe we would have been better off by backing/supplying another group of "freedom fighters" to overthrow Sadam. Did Bush Sr. not teach W anything from his CIA days? I wonder if they ever talk about JFK...

The picture drawn of Bush as a kidnapper/killer are factual. Bush invaded
Iraq. The people we are fighting in Iraq aren't terrorists, they are
merely trying to gain control of THEIR country. We are capturing and
taking them off of their native soil. Hence the picture drawn is true.
Hmmmm, on second thought maybe the people we are fighting weren't
terrorists before the invasion of their country but they sure as hell are
now......

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/