internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alex Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:10:33 -0400

On 10/18/04 3:59 PM, "Michael Czeiszperger" <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
wrote:

> Hi--
>
> The least for my business is up on Dec. 31st, and I'm scouting for new
> locations in the triangle. Unfortunately it looks like the amount of
> space I'm looking for, about 1200-1500 square feet (Class B), is too
> small for a real estate agent to help. If anyone knows of a sub-lease,
> wants to suggestion a location, or knows of a better way to research
> this please let me know. So far I've tried the classifieds and the
> Triangle Business Journal but can't seem to find much, which doesn't
> make sense since the common wisdom is there's plenty of commercial
> stuff available.

When we were looking for homes in Carrboro earlier, we came across this:

http://terranovaglobal.com/605wmain/index.html

I don't know their completion schedule though.

The Deep Dish Theater has until recently split a full-sized space with an
antique shop at the University Mall in Chapel Hill. Last show I went to the
antique shop was gone. Don't know if they're looking.

http://www.deepdishtheater.org/

And I hear there's a new restaurant opening up at Columbia and Franklin, on
the other side of Columbia as Spanky's. Given that location's track record,
I'd imagine that location will be open up again by December 31. <g>

I know I've seen "for lease" signs around here in the Franklin St area, but
I can't remember exactly where. On my next walk down the strip, I'll take
note.

Alex.

www.alexwilson.com - Alex Wilson Studios
www.undersweet.com - Weekly Comic Strip