internetworkers - [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Commercial lease in RTP?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:59:13 -0400

Hi--

The least for my business is up on Dec. 31st, and I'm scouting for new locations in the triangle. Unfortunately it looks like the amount of space I'm looking for, about 1200-1500 square feet (Class B), is too small for a real estate agent to help. If anyone knows of a sub-lease, wants to suggestion a location, or knows of a better way to research this please let me know. So far I've tried the classifieds and the Triangle Business Journal but can't seem to find much, which doesn't make sense since the common wisdom is there's plenty of commercial stuff available.

Ideally there would just be a database of commercial lease space out there, but it seems only agents can access it :-(

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC