internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bush a kidnapper/killer joke?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bush a kidnapper/killer joke?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:19:19 -0400 (EDT)

The picture drawn of Bush as a kidnapper/killer are factual. Bush invaded Iraq. The people we are fighting in Iraq aren't terrorists, they are merely trying to gain control of THEIR country. We are capturing and taking them off of their native soil. Hence the picture drawn is true. Hmmmm, on second thought maybe the people we are fighting weren't terrorists before the invasion of their country but they sure as hell are now......

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)