internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Bush's bulge bothers bloggers (and others)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Bush's bulge bothers bloggers (and others)
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:01:59 -0400

I've been reading around the net this morning and there are some reports
that the SS was inspecting members of the press looking for rf gear and
asking what frequency their equipment was working on. Of course, none of
this is from a major media source, so take it with a big grain of salt.

Someone needs to analyze the still photos and look at both of his ears to
see if an earpiece can be seen. The resolution would be much greater than
the crappy video and maybe this could resolved.